It is recommended that you use Spearmint Essential oils in all healing spells and rituals especially those aiding lung conditions. Add some to your pillow or mattress for protection, while you sleep. Spearmint can also be used in lust sachets, charm bags and incenses.
In general, citrus' symbolise protection, cleansing & purification. Lime can help those dealing with grief, promoting calmness, tranquillity and happiness.
My Crystal Infused Healing Perfume of the same name includes Peppermint Essential Oil. I didn't use this oil in these salts due to Peppermint being a 'hot' oil. I've put some lime in there for it's healing powers. It's citrusy, uplifting aroma is a total bonus!
Lime Essential Oil
Powers: Healing, love and protection
You may use these salts during any lunar ohase, although they particularly suit both the Full Moon and the Waning Moon. This is because both moons are about the release.
This blend will provide mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual support.
The sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances. For a detoxifying bath, at least once weekly you should add up to two cups of these bath salts for a minimum of 10 magical minutes.
A simple bathing ritual might go a little something like this:
- Light some candles and draw a hot bath. Dump some of these magic salts in the bath and remember to give thanks to the Universe for her divine beauty;
- Allow yourself to feel the lunar energy rise within you as you and in your own intuition as you reclaim your power;
- Now just soak, allowing yourself time to wash away negativity and embrace your new intention;
- As you open your heart to positivity, give thanks as you simply enjoy your bath; and
- When you are done, leave anything that's no longer serving you in the bathwater. Let it flow away, down the drain to be recycled by the earth.
PS - you don't have to have baths to enjoy these salts... Arrange them around your shower recess, the steam will do the rest.
Ingredients | Epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, Dead Sea salt, Natrasorb and Essential Oils of Spearmint and Lime.