Frankincense blends with or enhances almost any other oil making it a 'go-to' oil when celebrating any of the lunar phases.
That being said, you will find Frankincense essential oil particularly fitting during the last quarter/half moon when seeking help to overcome any fear and/or resistance to change.
Frankincense helps you to release any beliefs or destructive patterns such as feelings of unworthiness and insecurity, that prevent you from connecting to your truth, so that you can continue forward, allowing your inspiration and intuition to guide you.
These properties are perfect for this moon phase as by being able to overcome change, it’s easier to let go of what no longer works for you. It will also help to integrate learning and re-connect with your higher-self.
Frankincense Essential Oil been shown to reduce your heart rate and high blood pressure and it has anti-anxiety and depression-reducing abilities, all of which are what anyone wants when considering a long soak at the end of a busy day.
Frankincense is associated with the Air/Fire Elements. It's planetary association is the Sun and it activates the 3rd (Solar plexus) and 7th (Crown) Chakras.
Historically, frankincense was used in spiritual practices and is closely associated with emotional and physical healing.
We now have Frankincense Essential Oil available for purchase! Check it out here
A simple bathing ritual might go a little something like this:
- Light some candles and draw a hot bath. Dump some of these magic salts in the bath and remember to give thanks to the Universe for all of your blessings;
- Allow yourself to feel the lunar energy rise within you as you and in your own intuition as you reclaim your power;
- Now just soak, allowing yourself time to wash away negativity and embrace your new intention;
- As you open your heart to positivity, give thanks as you simply enjoy your bath; and
- When you are done, leave anything that's no longer serving you in the bathwater. Let it flow away, down the drain to be recycled by the earth.
FYI - you don't have to have baths to enjoy these salts... Arrange them around your shower recess, the steam will do the rest.
If you love this essential oil, then you'll love the matchy matchy Crystal-Infused Healing Perfume of the same name. Follow this link to check it out!
Ingredients | Epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, Dead Sea salt, Natrasorb and Frankincense Essential Oil.