This soap is 100% natural, unfragranced and full of fabulous ingredients including, goats milk, organic shea butter, organic hempseed and avocado oils, clays and cream.
Hempseed oil is fabulous at skin softening and brings moisturising properties that are perfect for those with oily and sensitive skin types. It also reduces redness and inflammation associated with acne breakouts and is a great treatment for eczema, psoriasis, and dry, itchy skin.
Avocado Oil is suitable for drier acne prone skin types and provides you with amazing hydration and skin tone renewal. Avocado oil is said to diminish pore size and remove impurities from the skin over time. It’s also good for repairing the skin’s outer most barrier, reversing the signs of aging, and for treating skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Goats Milk Soap on Your Skin
- Goat milk soap has been proven to effectively treat acne.
- Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
- It is known that goats milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Goats milk soap can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturise skin.
- Goats milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
- Goats milk is loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Goats milk soap acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
Ingredients | Goats milk, olive oil, organic shea butter, coconut oil, rice bran oil, organic hempseed oil, kaolin clay, coconut cream, avocado oil, salt, sugar and bamboo silk.
NOT suitable for vegans.
Recommended for all skin types, this soap can be used every day. I recommend that you use it every 2-3 days to treat acne and problematic skin (face).