This essential oil blend has been hand-crafted by an Australian perfumer who has captured the essence of hope with this delightful blend of Mandarin, Rosewood and Geranium Essential oils.
The energy of this essential oil blend is joyous, bringing out the best in you as it relieves nervous tension and anxiety. It is a fantastic blend for adults and children alike, quintessentially hopeful and inviting.
Mandarin Essential Oil is one of the best oils for getting in touch with the inner child. It unlocks creative energies that may be penned up inside and helps with letting go of negative emotions. It is an appropriate oil to use at the New Moon phase of the lunar cycle or when initiating new projects.
Rosewood Essential Oil | The scent of rosewood plays a huge part in the healing properties, which is released and awakened more as it ages. It's scent is used for nervousness, headaches, and frigidity. It also helps to boost the immune system because it calms the individual.
Rosewood brings compassion and hope, boosting your intuitive health and spirituality.
Rosewood has many magical uses including:
- Great for meditation, instantly helps raise your vibration;
- Use in love, attraction and passion spells;
- Use in abundance spells;
- Use in spells to restore harmony;
- Heart chakra healing; and
- Feminine wisdom spells.
Geranium Essential Oil brings clarity and acceptance. It can be used to open your heart to love, help relieve anxiety and to combat depression. Geranium allows the body to recuperate from all that deep work that has been done releasing and re-patterning during the entire Moon cycle. Geranium will release tension and relax every cell in your body.
Geranium can also be used to encourage fertility, safe pregnancy and childbirth, and can be planted to bring good health.
Geranium Essential Oil brings happiness, prosperity, and positivity and can be incorporated into corresponding magic.
The sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances. For a detoxifying bath, at least once weekly you should add up to two cups of these bath salts for a minimum of 10 magical minutes!
A simple bathing ritual might go a little something like this:
- Light some candles and draw a hot bath. Dump some of these magic salts in the bath and remember to give thanks to the mugwort for her divine beauty.
- Allow yourself to feel the lunar energy rise within you as you and in your own intuition as you reclaim your power.
- Now just soak, allowing yourself time to wash away negativity and embrace your new intention.
- As you open your heart to positivity, give thanks as you simply enjoy your bath.
- When you are done, leave anything that's no longer serving you in the bathwater. Let it flow away, down the drain to be recycled by the earth.
PS - you don't have to have baths to enjoy these salts... Arrange them around your shower recess, the steam will do the rest.
If you love this essential oil blend, then you'll love the matchy matchy Crystal-Infused Healing Perfume of the same name. Follow this link to check it out!
Ingredients | Epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, Dead Sea salt, Natrasorb and Essential oils of Mandarin, Rosewood and Geranium.