Black Mandala Ultrasonic Diffuser with 2 FREE Oils
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This gorgeous black diffuser features a floral mandala design that changes colour while diffusing your favourite concentrated fragrance or essential oils.
See how I said 'oils' there? That's because all of our ultrasonic diffusers come with not 1, but 2 FREE 30 ml concentrated fragrance oils in your choice of fragrances (That's $29 value!)
A diffuser is an ideal choice for people who may have small children and don’t want a flame or anything hot within reach.
Simply pop your fragrance choices in the box above and we'll do the rest!
The matchy-matchy floral mandala design can be found in:
- White Mandala Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Black Mandala Touch Me Electric Melt Warmer
If you're reading this and wondering if you can use Essential Oils in our diffusers the answer is yes! Our Journey Essential Oils or Essential Oil Blends are perfect for diffusing. You will receive both the gorgeous aroma and valuable aromatherapy benefits.
A diffuser can be a statement decor piece, or it can be a quiet achiever, misting away like a champion in your home - that's why our Ultrasonic Diffuser Collection contains a range of different styles and colourways. All you have to do is choose.
These glass ultrasonic diffusers are a perfect way to scent your home without a flame or heat because they run on a vibration system which creates a mist that scents the air.
- Our diffusers take water and fragrance or essential oils. (Oils must be water soluble)
- You should NEVER place just 100% pure essential oils into your diffuser as they will damage the unit, just as they 'burn skin' if applied directly. THEY MUST BE DILUTED.
- Start with less and build up slowly. If you are using a JOURNEY Fragrance Oil, then use only 12 -14 drops, and the rest water.
- Fill your chamber with water, being careful to not over-fill - The units have a level you need to fill to.
- Your diffuser unit will run until the water runs out, they will then turn themselves off.
- Look after her - Clean your water chamber regularly - this will keep the magic disc clean, because a quick clean out with a paper towel after each use to remove any residue.