Many people prefer using natural colourants to colour their hair.. Henna is a super popular choice for this!
Tattooing using Henna Paste is an ancient form of Indian body art. It is used to create intricate ethnic or contemporary designs and exotic patterns on various parts of the body especially the hands and feet. It is completely natural, non permanent and painless.
How to colour your hair using Natural Henna Powder:
- Open the pouch of Henna Powder and pour into a plastic or glass bowl. Add half a cup of lukewarm water. Blend into a uniformed paste. Mix well until the consistency is thick and creamy.
- Put on some gloves!
- Gently apply the paste to the hair, still wet, with an application brush or your hqnds. Be careful to always use the gloves.
- Note: during application be careful not to pull the paste from the roots to hair ends with a comb, since this will remove colour from your hair.
- After applying colour, cover the hair with the plastic shower cap. Strictly follow the indicated time on the colour chart to obtain desired colour. (peek a few times to make sure the colour has grabbed).
- Rinse with warm water until water is clear.
Hand stencilling lasts for weeks. Please test on a small area to check suitability for your skin/scalp.
100 gram kit includes:
- Pure Henna Powder (100g)
- Henna Oil (5ml)
- Henna Stencils x 2
- Henna Application Cones x 2
- Protective Gloves