Satya Incense is undisputedly the most famous incense brand in the world.
I love making my own incense, but I thought why not add this brand to our Incense collection. Sometimes there's a wait for my incense to be ready and if you're like me you just can't go without incense for too long.
Satya Incense is hand-rolled in India from pure extracts and finely scented oils. Satya Incense is world renowned for it's fragrance.
I use Satya Incense when meditating, doing yoga or any time I feel a desire to uplift my spirit.
In stock we have:
- Satya Black Crystal incense is an uplifting and lingering lucky charm. The Black Crystal incense blend aids in amplifying your vibrational frequency and encourages a positive outlook, regardless of the circumstances you find yourself in. This incense can be used to detoxify the atmosphere and protect your aura.
- Satya Dragons Blood incense is deeply layered in the sensual warmth of sandalwood, patchouli, notes of amber, and hints of tropical flowers. Satya Dragons Blood will bring balance and clarity, creating a calming and sacred atmosphere.
- Satya Jasmine - With roots deep in Indian cultural and spiritual traditions, this Jasmine flora incense blend supports your psychological and spiritual needs. Jasmine incense supports self-confidence, is a mood enhancer and antidepressant. Jasmine also acts as an aphrodisiac and helps balance feminine energy/ yin within the body. This wonderful flora will inspire laughter with its uplifting, spritely and defining floral keynotes.
- Satya Karma is your very own journal. The Karma incense blend inspires the user towards positive thought and action. This blend is best used during decision-making periods.
- Satya Lavender blend is soothing, sublime and herbal. Use Satya Lavender to soothe, put to rest bedtime worries and lift insomnia.
- Satya Nag Champa. This blend is the first secret recipe formulated by the founding family and has stood the test of time as most loved flora incense across the globe. Arguably the most famous incense fragrance from this supplier. It is often referred to as the 'blue box incense.'. This incense captures the mood of tranquillity and the adventure of a mist-laden morning. With harmonising and potent keynotes the Nag Champa blend can be used to sanctify or purify a space and is a good aid to meditation or deep relaxation.
- Satya Namaste, A rich, celebratory and festive incense, Namaste is inspired by the sing-song chorus of garden birds. The Namaste incense blend has a rich, invigorating scent that creates a harmonising and celebratory ambience, ideal for intimate social gatherings and festive occasions. This blend helps foster friendships between individuals.
- Satya Opium, a seductively earthy and dreamy blend. Satya Opium Incense is described as.. "fragrance that smells like velvet feels. It is rich, luxurious and deeply satisfying." The Opium flora incense aids in elevating mood and opening up the creative reservoirs within.
- Satya Palo Santo incense supports and encourages initiative and is also an effective mosquito repellent. This sweet, minty and enriching incense enhances creativity.
- Satya Patchouli. You'll definitely love the exotic spicy and mysterious fragrance of wonderful earthy Patchouli. This beloved of perfumes is brought to you in a new singular blend replete with its signature heady rush. There's heady, spicy and Intoxicating keynotes with the Patchouli flora incense known as an excellent insect repellant and laundry freshener, as well as an ambient for parties.
- Satya Reiki - The Reiki incense blend is a gentle aid and supportive guide to healing during physical illness and to restore emotional well-being. This blends activates a natural healing process and is best used in conjunction with spiritual or healing practice.
- Satya Rose finds inspiration in old bookmarks and fond memories in journals. The perfumer’s muse, this sweet, floral scent helps gently alleviate anxiety and depression and can be used to correct hormonal imbalances.
- Satya Samyak incense blend supports discipline and organization at work and helps activate creativity with its potent, inspiring and grounding keynotes.
- Satya Sandalwood channels the peaceful environment at a monastery with it's distinctive aroma of Sandalwood that has been treasured across cultures for its sanctity. The healing aroma of Sandalwood flora incense can be used to promote feelings of serenity and to ease irritability and aggression. This incense also acts as an aid to meditation and deep relaxation.
- Satya Spiritual Healing - 'The journey of a pilgrim.' Described as immersive, sacred and grounding this blend harmonises energy imbalances in the auric fields and supports physical, emotional and spiritual health.
- Satya Super Hit is inspired by the warmth and nurturance of the morning’s first sun rays. With activating, uplifting and sweet keynotes this incense helps open up your core to abundance and positive energy as also helps uplift your mood.
- Satya White Sage - Cleanse, Meditate and Uplift your heart with White Sage. Sheltering under a tree during a passing shower is the inspiration behind this gorgeous blend. Keynotes are Woody, Sacred and Devotional. The White Sage flora incense helps release and cleanse energy from your space and provides protection.
| about us |
JOURNEY artisan soaps & candles is a South Australian business that specialises in artisan soaps, home fragrance, bath & body products, soy candles and now giftware. It's our take on life. It's about having fun, shining brightly on your journey and always believing in yourself. You can do anything if you just try.
| local customers |
Local customers can enter PICKUP discount code during the checkout process and collect from Ingle Farm, or at a market nearby.
We offer Afterpay at point of sale during events or when purchasing at JOURNEY HQ.