In addition to White Sage we now have Eucalypt Smudge Wands.
Eucalypt: Cleanses, improves physical health and strengthens the immune system.
She Oak: Shield of protection, nurturing.
Tea Tree: Yin and yang balance, cleansing, detoxifying and purifying.
Smudging sticks can be used every day or just when the need arises.
Your smudging ritual can ber as simple as you lighting the stick and circulate it around your body and surroundings.
Use your intuition to create your personal ritual or meditation. I have found some lovely smudge prayers whilst researching that you might find inspire you.
History | The smoke of various herbs has been used for thousands of years by many cultures including Roman, Native American and Indigenous Australian.
As these Eucalypt Smudge Sticks absorb moisture easily, please keep them wrapped. If hard to light, dry in sun.
Approx 22 cm long.
Smudging Safely: (please read)
- Make sure the area you are smudging is well ventilated. This is a health precaution, as well as a spiritually practical one as well, as the negative energy will need an "escape route".
- Smoke from herbs can lead to allergic reactions or trigger asthma or other forms of respiratory distress in sensitive persons.
- Do not use near infants or very young children or people with respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Do not begin using smudge if you are pregnant.
- Lighting herbs will leave you with embers. Use a heatproof container to catch them. Lots of people use abalone shells, but you could even use a pyrex bowl. That’s up to you.
- Never leave burning smudge unattended.
- Place some sand or soil or even salt in the bottom of the container to provide insulation as otherwise the container could scorch a surface it is placed upon.