Want to learn how to read Tarot cards? Not sure where to start?
With The Tarot Colouring Book, you can colour your way through every card in the deck—and go from Tarot rookie to Tarot rock star in no time.
Created especially for new practitioners and people who’ve been intimidated by Tarot, this guide was created to help you get going immediately with a Tarot practice that will grow and deepen for many years to come. As you relax and enjoy coloring illustrations from the classic Rider Waite deck, you’ll experience Reed’s accessible guidance as she shares:
- Card-by-card insights on the symbolism, meaning, and hidden wisdom of all 78 Major and Minor Arcana;
- Guidance for colouring—what the classic colors mean, and why it’s sometimes even better to choose your own;
- Easy, jargon-free explanations about the history and practice of Tarot;
- Beginner-friendly spreads to help you get to answers fast and aid in decision-making; and
- Tarot-to-Go—a handy quick-reference guide for the essential meaning of each card.
As you colour the images, you’ll find yourself seeing symbols that you may not have noticed before, writes Theresa. You’ll see stories and patterns begin to emerge. You’ll find your own meanings while learning the traditional ones. Now you can master the entire deck with a unique and enjoyable guidebook for exploring the hidden aspects of this classic divination system.
Pair your colouring pencils with The Original Rider Waite Tarot Deck.
While you're here you might want to check out the Art Meditation collection. That's fancy talk for colouring in!
Title: Tarot Coloring Book, The
Publisher: Sounds True
Author: Theresa Reed
Publication Date: 01/12/2016