They may be skinny but they're definitely not mini personalised skinny tumblers are available now.
As expected they're gorgeous and the pictured example is of the one I made for my daughter.
In case you're in the. 0001% of the population who hasn't heard I'm going to be a Nanny! The rose gold baby feet are because she won't tell me the sex of the baby until her gender reveal (which BTW is totally unfair!! My argument is solid - it is that I should know because I told her when I was pregnant with her)
Updated to tell the world "she's a girl and I'm excited!"
Counting the days.
Here's some ideas:
- Drinking for 2
- Rose Gold, Pink or Blue feet.
- Wine jokes
- Sporting Clubs (ask for discounts from 6 or more)
- Perfect for Bridal Parties/Hen's Nights
- On one side you can have the daily water intake if you like with your name on the other side.
- Or you can design your own! That's what I'm here for!
- Kev perhaps?
Simply select your vinyl, and we'll have a chat!
Personalised Skinny TumblerBottle Specs
- 473 ml
- 28 cm from top of straw to bottom.
- BPA free
- Not suitable for microwave use
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- Hand wash only