White Sage Essential Oil Ritual Bath / Smudge Salts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
It's time to slow down and enjoy the journey.
With white sage cuttings from our healing garden, these ritual bath salts are 100% natural. White Sage Essential Oil is a powerful oil, probs most famous for it's ability to banish negativity.
These salts will turn your sacred bath time into a self-care ritual for your body, mind and spirit and match perfectly with our 100% White Sage Smudge Perfume and our handmade smudge soap. Click here to check out everything White Sage!
In European traditions, White Sage was associated with longevity, wisdom, and eternal life. Known as the ultimate witches herb, White Sage has a wide spectrum of magical and enchanting properties.
White Sage not only keeps energies positive but also travels with you, enabling you to reach out to higher realms for guidance and protection in every moment of your life.
If you love the power of White Sage Essential Oil, then check out these products -
- Grounding Resin & White Sage Smudge Soap
- White Sage crystal-infused healing smudge oil
- White Sage Essential Oil
- White Sage Smudge Spray
A simple bathing ritual might go a little something like this:
- Light some candles and draw a hot bath. As you dump some of these magic salts in your bath remember to give thanks to the White Sage for her enchanting beauty.
- Allow yourself to feel the lunar energy rise within you as you and in your own intuition as you reclaim your power, your own right to be.
- Soak, allowing yourself time to enjoy your bath and enjoy your candles, and when you are done, leave anything that's no longer serving you in the bathwater. Let it flow down the drain to be recycled by the earth.
FYI you don't have to have baths to enjoy these salts... Just put them in your shower recess, the steam will do the rest.
The sulfates in Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances. For a detoxifying bath, at least once weekly it is recommended that you should add up to two cups of these bath salts for a minimum of 10 magical minutes!
Directions | Add as much or as little as you like to your shower recess, bath or foot spa.
Ingredients | Epsom Salts, Himalayan Pink Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Natrasorb and White Sage Essential Oil.
Contraindications | Not suitable for children or pregnant or breastfeeding women. If in doubt, do not use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.