Why Mango Butter is pretty spesh..
Because it's awesome!! It's chock full of moisturizing, essential fatty acids. It’s rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid. These are ingredients that the skin readily recognizes, takes up, and uses to help add moisture, while it tightens and firms. True multi-tasking.
Here are some of the other ways mango benefits skin:
- Mango butter plumps the skin: yup! Plump skin will reduce the signs of aging, and because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin. Whoo hoo! Firm, tight, plump and radiant skin? What more could you ask for?
- Mango butter contains vitamin A: Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
- Say goodbye to dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing.
- Mango butter reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturisation, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles down the line.
- Protects from environmental stressors: This is a great perk with mango butter—when you apply it to your skin you carry around an extra bit of protection. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear sun protection, though!
- Soothes: Mango butter helps soothe skin.