I etched these beautiful glasses as extras and when our dried patchouli arrived I knew I had to put them together!
There's just 2 of these deals available, where you'll receive your patchouli in the your choice of the pictured, hand-etched, silver wadded-lid jars, complete with a little bit of string, a blank kraft tag, and information about patchouli.
All you have to do is bask in the aroma that is patchouli and label your jar however you please -- ready for you to display this gorgeous herb in your broom closet, witchy pantry or magic stores (whatever you call it).
What do you think of when you think about Patchouli?
I think about love and lust. And hippies. Funnily enough I never used to like Patchouli (and Lavender) years ago, but now I love both.
Patchouli has a sexy, musky earthy smell that is quite distinctive.
Patchouli, (Pogostemon cablin) is an aromatic flowering plant of the mint family (Lamiaceae), the leaves of which are a source of essential oil that is used as a fragrance in perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Magically Patchouli is associated with financial success, prosperity, love, lust, manifestation, sexual power, courage, banishing evil and protection.
Element | Earth
Planets | Saturn
Gender | Female
- To bring the one you desire back to you mop your floors with patchouli oil.
- Place a pinch of patchouli leaves in your wallet/purse and bring financial success.
- Anoint your doors or windows with either patchouli oil, or the scattered leaves and use it to keep negative influences away.
- Burn Patchouli on charcoal, “Magic herb burn in fire, bring to me my heart’s desire.”
- Burn patchouli for fertiflity and protection.
- Use in spell jars, sachets and more.
Remember if I can, you can do magic.
PPS | pouches are here and packed ready to go!
Your jar contains 35 grams of dried patchouli leaves. The refill packs will be 30 grams - a stuffed to the max pouch!