What do you think of when you think about Patchouli?
I think about love and lust. And hippies. Funnily enough I never used to like Patchouli (and Lavender) years ago, but now I love both.
Patchouli has a sexy, musky earthy smell that is quite distinctive.
Patchouli, (Pogostemon cablin) is an aromatic flowering plant of the mint family (Lamiaceae), the leaves of which are a source of essential oil that is used as a fragrance in perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Magically Patchouli is associated with financial success, prosperity, love, lust, manifestation, sexual power, courage, banishing evil and protection.
Element | Earth
Planets | Saturn
Gender | Female
Here are some ways to use patchouli in witchcraft:
- To bring the one you desire back to you mop your floors with patchouli essential oil.
- Place a pinch of patchouli leaves in your wallet/purse and bring financial success.
- Anoint your doors or windows with either patchouli oil, or the scattered leaves and use it to keep negative influences away.
- Burn Patchouli on charcoal, “Magic herb burn in fire, bring to me my heart’s desire.”
- Burn patchouli for fertiflity and protection.
- Use in spell jars, sachets and more.
Remember if I can, you can do magic.
PPS | pouches are here and packed ready to go!
Your jar contains 35 grams of dried patchouli leaves. The refill packs will be 30 grams - a stuffed to the max pouch!