Best used with charcoal, milled Palo Santo is one heavy duty cleansing tool!
Using palo santo in the ancient ritual of smudging is a great way to feel at peace within yourself, reawaken your senses, and continue on your journey towards living a life filled with love, self-growth, and happiness.
Simply sprinkle onto your charcoal tablet as part of your rituals.
Palo Santo has great healing properties:
- Relieves headaches and helps with the common cold
- Relieves stress and anixety
- Reduces inflammation and allergies
Palo Santo is famous for its spiritual energies because it:
- Creates good vibes and energy
- Cleanses the workplace and home
Unlike other wood species the palo santo has to fall off naturally, for example in the form of a branch falling from the tree and lying on the ground for some time in order to be processed as an incense stick, chips or cone. It is for this reason that no living tree is felled for this product, otherwise the healing and special properties would be lost.
Palo Santo is a mystical dry forest tree and is also called 'sacred wood' translated . The tree blooms yellow and has hard, resinous wood. The Palo Santo tree is regarded as strong and resilient, living under extremely harsh conditions prevalent in South America in the highlands of the Andes. Palo Santo belongs botanically to the Bursera family. The special feature is a high resin content (Copal resin) in the wood.
If you've never used resin incense or burned herbs or powders before, but like the sound of Palo Santo then you may be interested in-
- Palo Santo Holy Wood Smudge Sticks
- Follow this link to purchase a JOURNEY Resin Starter pack – that’s a burner, tongs, charcoal and a natural resin of your choice!